Since my childhood in Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania, I have been creating original fabric designs
in a wide range of sewing styles. I studied at Tel Aviv
University, the University of Pittsburgh as well as
at Laval University in Quebec City. My multi-cultural
educational background coupled with extensive European
and Middle Eastern travel have contributed considerably
to my artistic direction.
All of my creations are sewn exclusively by me and all
quilting is done by hand.
- Tampa, Fla. Gasparilla Festival (Juror’s
- Potsdam, NY, Gibson Gallery (Juror’s Award)
- Caledonia, NY, Big Springs Museum
- Rochester, NY, Clothesline Festival
- Brockport, NY, Art Festival(1st Place Fiber Award)
- Penfield, NY, Art Festival (1st Place Fiber Award)